Quick Tidbit on the Uniforms: Silver Britches are Back
Word around the campfire: The team is finally returning to the true silver pants. The matte grey pants are out. I prefer Silver, but it's not that big a deal.
I just want to point out that after GDay, I said at the very least we will have new pants and jerseys since we wore last seasons during GDAY. Okay where I did that I can't remember but I did...
Kyle, I agree 100%. The silver with white jerseys just looks a little plain to me, but I'm not saying we have to wear the red pants every road game...if Richt would just let us wear them once a year I would be happy. I did think that red pants would never happen under Richt, but then again he said we wouldn't be going back to the silver when I heard him at a Bulldog Club meeting last year...so who knows?
I just want to point out that after GDay, I said at the very least we will have new pants and jerseys since we wore last seasons during GDAY. Okay where I did that I can't remember but I did...
ReplyDeleteGO DAWGS!!!!!
Kyle,
ReplyDeleteI agree 100%. The silver with white jerseys just looks a little plain to me, but I'm not saying we have to wear the red pants every road game...if Richt would just let us wear them once a year I would be happy. I did think that red pants would never happen under Richt, but then again he said we wouldn't be going back to the silver when I heard him at a Bulldog Club meeting last year...so who knows?
If we do ever wear the red pants again (God forbid), let's try them in Jacksonville.
ReplyDeleteNothing else seems to work.