Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

October 27, 2005

Recycled Smack -- Florida Edition

While I'm digging out from under the crater of work. I thought I'd recap some of my favorite anti-Gator lines that I saw this year online.

Urban Meyer Praised for Pointing and Staring
JeromeFromDecatur's instant classic commentary on the secret to Meyer's greatness.

Real Men of Genius -- Mr. Jean Shorts Inventor
Jorts. Gators love 'em. Everyone knows it.

Meyer Attempts to top "Pointing and Staring"
Meyer's no Bear....or Galen Hall for that matter.

Urban Meyer's List of Accomplishments
WeAreTheBoys.com makes fun of their own.


With Your Shiny Orange Shirts.
And Your Bright Blue Britches.
Go to Hell you Sons of Bitches.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan