Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

May 9, 2007

Couple of Bulldog Club Meetings Upcoming

If you're going to tonight's Albany Bulldog Club meeting (Richt and Felton as speakers at the Hilton Garden Inn) or tomorrow's Deep South Georgia Bulldog Club (Bainbridge with Bobo as speaker), feel free to shoot ol' Westerdawg a note or link to a recap. My email addy is
    decaturdawg [at] hotmail
I especially enjoy reading the recaps from the assistant coach tour stops because they venture off script more than the head coach usually does. Plus, with Bobo you can ask him all sorts of questions about his time touring with REM.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking...."The intertubes run all the way down to Bainbridge?" Trust me, I was just as shocked as you were. (I kid because I care)

See Also:
-- Bainbridge Bulldog Club Meeting Info - Post Searchlight
-- Where the hell is Bainbridge? -- Google Maps

PWD

1 comments:

JasonC said...

Another possible look-alike is the Braves utility man, Chris Woodward.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan