Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

August 13, 2008

Confirmed: ESPN the Magazine's Cover Boy is...

...Knowshon Moreno. We said yesterday that Georgia would be on the cover of the upcoming ESPN The Magazine College Football Preview issue. ESPN's web site confirms it (middle of page).

The feature story on Moreno is here. It's a great read about his recruitment. If you've ever wondered how a Jersey kid winds up in Athens, this article nails it.

Like I said before, I'm naming my first born child Knowshon David Pollack Moreno Westerdawg. If it's a girl, we'll just call her Polly.

PWD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of recruitment...

Would someone please explain to me how we stole the #4 Tight End in the country out from ESPN's backyard?

Personnaly, I find this outstanding. I have been quite vocal about how we don't NEED Gameday in Athens. Yes, it would be nice exposure. But this proves we are doing just fine without them, thank you.

82 said...

what it will look like

Anonymous said...

off topic but the 911 call from the UF players AK-47 incident has been released.

I really do not know what to say.


http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/andy_staples/08/12/fla.wilson/index.html

dean said...

I like the name for your first born. I wanted to name mine Russel Dooley but the wife overruled me on that one.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan