Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

October 23, 2008

Comments were broken

Blogger.com upgraded the comment posting tool for the site yesterday. My site didn't respond well to the upgrade given some customization stuff I've done in the past. In the process of upgrading their stuff, all commenting on my site was quasi-disabled by the software until a few minutes ago. (Note: I'm not the only dude that had this feature break. So I take comfort in that.)

Until I figure out how to fix my template to support the "better" commenting feature referenced above, there will be a slightly different experience to commenting. Now, if you want to comment just click on "Post a Comment" like always. A pop-up window will then appear where you can post your thoughts. You should be back in business.

PWD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I kinda like the pop-ups. Keeps the blog page right there where you left it.

Kevin said...

Commenting on a Comment article Andy? Really??
That's just stup--

DAMNIT

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan