Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

September 17, 2012

Tennessee-Florida

I happened upon the Tennessee Florida game on ESPNU and a couple of things came to mind:

  • Tyler Bray is good....as long as Justin Hunter is getting open. He definitely isn't good when you bring backside pressure and jam at the line with deep help.
  • Still not sure I am buying the "Florida: The 4th Quarter is Ours" theme. What I saw is Tennessee, particularly Tyler Bray, coming unglued in the second half.
  • One thing Florida did, and Tennessee never stopped was the wheel route.
  • Jeff Driskel is good, as long as he doesn't have to make too many decisions too quickly. That isn't to say he won't get better, but the Gator's offense is only as good as Driskel's decision making.
  • That being said, if all he has to do is hand off to Mike Gillislee, that isn't too much decision making. 
I only watched the second half, but I didn't see anything out of either team that makes me think we'll have to have a special game to beat either team.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan