Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

January 26, 2013

Well, it happened: Georgia gets a road win in hoops

Georgia notching the 59-52 win over Texas A&M in the Dawg's first ever meeting with the Aggies in hoops. I'll happily admit that I didn't think Georgia had what it took to get a road win this season. Now, they've gone and made me eat my words.

I'll happily admit I was wrong.

Georgia got a monster night from KCP: 22pts, 9 rebounds and 2 steals. The Dawgs just flat shot the Aggies out of the gym, shooting 43% from the field, including 8-18 from behind the arc. The Aggies shot under 35% and in a stunning switch, the Dawgs outpaced Texas A&M at the free throw line 13-17 to 12-23.

That free throw differential was the difference maker.

Nice win on the road for Coach Fox's crew.

TD

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan