Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

November 16, 2013

A few thoughts on the Auburn game

First off, that was the craziest six minutes of football I've ever seen. I must have uttered 'THAT just happened' about 500 times.

Second, I know people are going to be all upset he didn't knock the ball down. Whatever. The Good Lord himself wouldn't have stopped that play. It was just meant to be.

Third, get used to seeing that play. It'll be in the rotation of great plays for years to come. And it should.

Fourth, Ramik Wilson has to win SEC Defensive Player of the Week, or they should stop giving it out.

Finally, really?

TD

2 comments:

CJ M said...

The first Barn fan I see this week, will get a swift punch in the face.

Hunkering Hank said...

I watched the whole game. We didn't lose just because of the no knockdown but we did have it won if they had knocked it down. It was a total screwup born out of players seeking personal glory. It pains me to say that about our players, but it is what it is.

Just. Knock. It. Down.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan