Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

August 24, 2005

New Home of Paulwesterdawg's Blog!

This is the NEW home of Paulwesterdawg's Blog. Bookmark me!

If you currently link to Paulwesterdawg.blogspot.com, please read the note below:

I'm in the process of changing the URL of my blog from http://Paulwesterdawg.blogspot.com to the more Google friendly http://georgiasports.blogspot.com.

The bulk of my content has already been ported over this site. The new URL will give me better Google rankings and make it not so weird when I have guest writers signing their name on articles for a blog with my name on it.

Anyway - if you have a link to my site on your blog in your blog roll, please update it with the URL.
http://georgiasports.blogspot.com

Also - I'm going to update my blog roll to reflect all Blog Poll members by cutting and pasting Brian's Mgoblog HTML. However, I'm holding off on that until Brian finishes updating his list on his sidebar.

If you've got links up to my content, the Paulwesterdawg site will remain up for several months. I'll run parallel at first while Google, MSN, Yahoo, etc indexes the new site. Then I'll just stop writing to the old site, but I'll leave it up for a long time. That way your links won't be busted.

[the date on this article is 2006 just to keep it at the top of the page]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

God i hate spammers!

They are so shameless...

Paul... good job on your site. Its a bi-weekly read for me that makes my day at work a little easier!

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan