Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

September 5, 2005

Funny Lines Overheard this weekend....

Three funny things said around me that cracked me up at the game.....

1. Upon seeing the hot chick with the spectacular cleavage agree to let her girlfriend play with her boobies in exchange for 3 guys on the aisle near me moving over to make room for them both when they didn't actually have seats in our section. The guy behind me says. "I've get outta here. My wife's Spidey Senses are probably tingling. She knows I'm staring at the ta-tas."

2. After going up 38-0. "Someone should turn Boise into the NCAA for Lack of Institutional Excellence."

3. Halftime: "Imagine if Hawkins wasn't a great motivator."

1 comments:

Wes Wolfe said...

"Spidey Senses?" Brilliant. And true. If I were that guy, I'd be heading to top off my mixed beverage in the men's room with those strategically-placed minibottles.

It's so bizarre that keeping a good buzz going in the stands reduces us good, drunken Southern folk to heading to the stall like a coke fiend. Well, erm, if by coke I mean Jack & Coke, I guess.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan