Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

October 7, 2005

Georgia Sports Blog in the News

Things have been crazy the past two weeks.

Friday, Oct. 7th -- SIonCampus interviewed me and 4 other college football bloggers to ask questions about our dream team. They included my comments on Leonard Pope, Reggie Bush and Jesse Mahalona. (To clear something up. There aren't 2 guys running this site. Paul Westerdawg and Decatur Dawg are the same guy. My email is the old decaturdawg handle. Thus the confusion).

Thursday, Oct. 6th -- AOL's Sports Bloggers Live had me on the show to talk about the UGA vs. UT game. The broadcast is now available as a PodCast and an MP3 download from the link above. Other guests of note on the show were SI.com's Peter King and Fox's Ken Rosenthal. On Monday, they had Reggie Jackson. You can hear my interview at the 42 minute mark.

Last Friday, Sept. 30th -- I participated in an SIonCampus panel discussion to talk about football polling. This is the article where SIonCampus referred to me as among "the greatest football minds of our generation." Granted, the comment was tongue in cheek, but the resulting ego explosion has been unbearable for all who know me. Total comedy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, have enjoyed reading this blog and reading your contributions to the Scout boards. Keep it up!

Astronaut Mike Dexter said...

For the Bill Brasky reference alone, you win the Internet. Great blog, by the way. Glad you're on our side (the righteous and true side of the Dawgs, that is).

I know Leonard Pope, by the way. Eight-foot-two, 960 pounds, can palm a medicine ball? I heard he once ate the Bible while water-skiing.

Anonymous said...

The Bill Brasky reference spurred my memory about a chat with a coworker, prompting a long blog post from me, cataloging most (all?) the Bill Brasky references I could find on the internets.

http://www.mostlymuppet.com/archives/2005/10/10/bill-brasky-quotes/

GO DAWGS!

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan