Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

January 24, 2006

three minor updates

During or shortly after lunch, I'm going to post an evaluation of my pre-season predictions from 2005. Check back later for that so that you can get your punches in. It's mostly finished, but I forgot to include pics and links to other articles when I wrote it last night.

Also, you may have noticed that I joined the Google Adsense program over the weekend. Google's ad engine essentially reads my blog, and it delivers ads based on my content. That's why at the end of this post, you probably see an advertisement for Georgia Bulldog clothing or tickets to some college football game.

I tried to make the ads match with my template so that it would be as unintrusive as possible. However, if you see something that interests you, feel free to click on it.

Lastly, I'm going to do a series of "Review/Preview" articles on our SEC football opponents for next year. The articles will look at what went right or wrong last year, and what might change or needs to change for 2006. I'll also likely look at Georgia Tech and Colorado because they are on our schedule along with some other key regional teams of interest such as FSU and Clemson.

We'll see how it goes on that front. I wrote most of the UF article last night, and I seriously doubt the others will be as long as that first one.

pwd

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan