Top 10 Great Things About Being
Chan Gailey instead of Mark Richt
10. More frequent flyer points during banquet season. Yellow Jacket clubs in Newark, New Delhi & Kandahar rack up the miles!
9. More exotic bowl locations. New Orleans and Florida get boring after a while.
8. Instead of grueling hour-long coach's call-in show, program ends when calls stop
7. Scholarship limitations provide opportunity to learn players' names.
6. Has "hook up" on scholarship when he needs premium weed.
5. From past performance, each year it is almost too easy to meet and exceed expectations.
Reggie BallOk, who's kidding who.
3. Instead of late night calls from Don Leeburn, he only gets Carl Sagan impersonators
2. Office just blocks from the Cheetah III
1. No annoying Gatorade Baths!
Thanks to Kyle on Football for the heads up on the birthday!
By Dawgnoxious and Paul Westerdawg