Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

March 28, 2006

Best Spring Practice Report I've Seen So Far

Dean Legge of DawgPost.com has a recap of Spring Practice at the half way point. It's a subscriber article, and it's outstanding.

If you're over there, check out Josh Kendall's free article on the Lady Dawgs Heartbreaking loss to Uconn. Landers, who often delivers classic one liners when given the chance, said the following about his technical foul:
“I felt like I needed to have a voice,” he said. “There’s only so much I can say. There are people at the back of the room, NCAA people with guns, but something had to be said I thought on our behalf. I don’t think I needed a technical, but I needed a voice and if I had to take the T to have the voice, so be it. You have to stick up for your kids.”
GATA.


NCAA Press Conference Police


pwd

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan