Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

June 5, 2006

Brazil, Kuwait, Korea and other football fans living abroad

If you're reading this blog from the far corners of the earth, shoot me an email at

decaturdawg [at) hotmail.com

I've seen folks from far away distant lands in my usage stats several times, and I'd love to touch base with you guys.

I'd like to talk with military personnel, non-military personnel, missionaries, business execs, students, whatever. Doesn't matter which. You don't have to be in Brazil, Korea or Kuwait. Anywhere distant is fine.

If you're a missionary doing work in another country posing as a student or whatever, that's fine too. I can work around that. I'm just looking to talk with any college football fans (Dawg or non-dawg) located far, far, far from home. On or off the record.

Don't worry, I won't publish your name or anything.

Thanks!

Paul Westerdawg
Georgia Sports Blog

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan