Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

June 24, 2006

I normally don't do politics, but.....

This. Is. Beyond. Odd.

Vote Miss Angela?

NOTE: The Georgia Sports Blog does not endorse this candidate for Sec. of State. The odds are very, very high that we're complete and total political opposites.

However, she does have the best theme song since that little old lady left the boozy voice mail at Coverdell HQ that said......."Vote Paul Coverdell and keep Wyche Fowler out."

The song was written and produced by Pootah. A 12 year old kid that owns his own record label, and he represents from the filthy, dirty south.

Hat tip - begger.

Keepin it realer than real. I remain,

Paul Westerdizzog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Westerdizzog sig. LMAO.

Jeff said...

If you read the press release about Pootah, it says he is "hardly unmatched by most talent his age." That's a pretty poor compliment, if even a compliment.

Anonymous said...

The true hat tip goes to Orson, I found it on everydayshouldbesaturday.

But what the hell?
And I'd almost forgotten about tha voice mail song. That one was good, anyone got a link to it?

Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely speechless.

Anonymous said...

I may be in the minority but I thought it was a great idea. I mean, is there any better way of pulling the South Georgia vote than writing a rap for your campaign? I must admit, all the farmers and senior citizens down here can't stop talking about this kid's rhymes. The conservative constituency now has no choice but to "Vote for Miss Angela"...they just can't say no to that kind of flow. LMAO.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan