Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

July 13, 2006

Big time WR recruit has Dawgs in his Top 3

I don't do much recruiting news because Rivals.com and Scout.com do it so well...what's the point. However, if I see a solid recruiting article in an usual place, I'll try and link it.

DawgBone.net gave me a heads up on this article on Israel Troupe's recruitment. The article appeared in the Tifton Gazette. Given that you are likely not one of the Gazette's subscribers, I would hate for you to miss it.

Besides, the infamous Blackberry Bandit of Tift County has been known to read this blog from time to time, and I would hate for her to miss a rare Tifton article.

pwd

7 comments:

DAve said...

Let's hope if he does sign with us that Israel and Mohamed can get along.

Anonymous said...

DAVE...that was funny!

DAve said...

Y'know, since The Pope won't be there to keep the peace.

Let's hope Moses can part these two if trouble arises.

OK, I'm done.

Unknown said...

i didn't see that one coming.

Anonymous said...

If we want him; he's a Gator.

Michael Pigott said...

You also got a kid here in Mobile named Brandon Gibson. Big, Strong, Fast, yada yada yada...

More important: GREAT KID
GREAT FAMILY
GREAT STUDENT

Down to Bama and Dogs

Anonymous said...

I work with his mother and if he is half the person she is, he will succeed anywhere. I know he really wants to play baseball too, No I don't harass her about playing for my dawgs but I told her if he comes to GA he will never have to buy a beer again.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan