Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

August 11, 2006

Tickets Needed: Your Blog Staff Needs Help

Your faithful bloggers, Dawgnoxious and myself need some away game tickets. We need 2-4 tickets for South Carolina and Auburn. We're willing to consider combos of singles and pairs, and we're willing to consider trades.

If you have some that you'd like to sell at a reasonable price or if you're interested in trading, let me know. My email is:
    decaturdawg [at) hotmail [dot) com
Note: I'm locking the comments on this thread. Otherwise, scalpers will start spamming the place. If you want to talk tickets for purchase OR trade please email me. Thanks!

Paul Westerdawg
Georgia Sports Blog
 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan