I can only offer an opinion on what to look for:
- Offense -- South Carolina's offense looked hung over vs. Mississippi State in Game 1. That entire side of the ball looked like it had spent 3 weeks in some Vietcong hump, hump bar doing formaldehyde shooters while chasing one armed hookers around the pool table. Then suddenly they wandered into Starkville drunk, dazed and wondering where that crazy itch came from. Our offense needs to look...you know...better than that.
- We need to see 60 minutes of effort and a big score. The more points, the more kids play. The more kids play, the more depth we build. Let's put half a hundred on these guys early and get guys like Nick Jones and Quentin Moses out of there.
- The impact of the new rules on tailgating. DawgPost.com, the AJC and others have primers on tailgating. Best headline "Get Ready to Grumble" (AJC).
- Does Stafford play? I'd lay the odds at 95% against him getting in. However, he does want to play this year.
- Dennis Felton - He'll be schmoozing both sides of the aisle as his old friends will be in town. I'd like to blow WKU out to the point that it becomes uncomfortable for him socially.
Here's hoping for safety tomorrow.