Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

October 22, 2006

FINALLY - I was beginning to feel like Preston Burke

Good grief. So I had to perform open heart surgery on the blog today. On Saturday, I blew up the blogger.com template somehow. Definite user error.

To make matters worse, it turns out that I hadn't backed up the template in about a year despite the addition of a store, a stubhub integration and google ads. That makes me a dumbass.

Several hours and a total hack job later, I think I'm back fully functional. No comments or posts made prior to around 10:00 am on Saturday were lost. Anything you thought was a comment after that was never recorded.

If you see something that looks fouled up, shoot me an email. My email addy is in my profile over on the upper right. Sorry about that. Game thoughts later.

PWD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you just make a Grey's Anatomy reference? That has to be some kind of violation of Man Law...

Anonymous said...

Scary stuff, PWD. Glad y'all worked it out.

Anonymous said...

The true violation of Man Law is that YOU actually caught it.....

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan