Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

December 31, 2006

James Brown: Love Power Peace

Long time Georgia Sports Blog readers know that I used to (and still occassionally do) put together Munson Mixes that combine Larry's voice over with music tracks. One of my favorites was the 2002 Season Highlight Mix.

It was James Brown Live in Paris 1971 from the Love Power Peace Tour. The two songs were Let the Brother Rap and Ain't it Funky Now. Begger found an actual Paris performance from James Brown on Youtube (same tour). It's below. It doesn't have any Munson voice over, but it's so damn good, I wanted to share it.

The Love Power Peace album is the best James Brown concert recording that I've ever heard. You can still buy the CD from Amazon.

Some thoughts on the Peach Bowl soon. I'm pretty heavily medicated right now.

PWD

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan