Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

December 7, 2006

Photos and Offer Lists of All UGA Commits

Dawgspeare put this list together. It's hosted over on the Ugasports.com message board. The list includes the player's height, weight and other offers. My favorite picture...Vince Vance. I swear he looks 37 in this photo...


Vance

Bruce Figgins is an impressive looking dude as well. He reminds me of a "Ben Watson Starter Kit."


Figgins

The only photo that worries me is the one of Clint Boling. I know he's filled out a bunch since that pic was taken, but he needs to add a lot of beef to add to that frame.


Boling

Oh yeah, and Israel Troupe has tickets to the Gun Show.


Troupe

PWD

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what a few of those guys play, but does anyone have a list handy of each player's position?

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan