Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

March 13, 2007

Football Season Ticket Forms Shipped


Image: Georgiadogs.com

If you haven't already gotten your order form, you should get it shortly. It's important to note that the deadline for ordering the tickets is still March 31st. However, the forms were mailed out a week or two later. It's not that big a deal given that most people should be ordering online by now.

You may look at the ticket form and think that the price of season tickets has risen. That isn't the case. Season tickets are still $32.00 each. However, if you order individual game tickets in addition to your season tickets, the price is $40.00. Also, the free media guide now requires a $1,000 contribution.

Ordering online makes you eligible for certain prizes. Learn more here.

PWD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hypshvzDamn, a $1000 media guide? I guess printing costs have gone up...

Anonymous said...

This is my first year getting tickets so maybe this is normal...

I noticed a discrepancy with the online form and the paper order form. My max number of extra tickets for the online form for Ole Miss and Kentucky was 2 while it was 4 on the paper form. The max for Troy and WCU was 4 on the online form and 6 for the paper form. The paper form allows me to order OSU tickets while the online form does not. Anybody have any ideas?

Unknown said...

JPDawg - Look man...if you're a first year giver, you're likely not going to get any extras for any game other than WCU and Troy.

But I'd call the tix office and ask.

My online vs. hard copy difference was interesting too. They wouldn't let me order road game tix online.

Which is fine....I have less than 6k points so I don't qualify for any. So why tease me.

pwd

Anonymous said...

Thanks, pwd. I'll be happy to get anything at this point. I wish they did a better job publishing cut-off scores for the various seating locations in the stadium. Such as, how much does one have to have in lifetime contributions to get to the $400 seats? $325 seats? Is it more important to have the lifetime contributions or a big annual gift? How much weight is given to each?

I'll probably give the ticket office a call in a week or so, after things have calmed down a bit. I'm sure they're slammed right now with calls.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan