Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

October 23, 2007

UGA vs. UF Tickets for TRADE

I have 2-4 tickets for Trade for the Florida Game
I need 2-4 for the Auburn Game.

I have 2 lower level seats for Florida available in Section 148.
I also have 4 upper level tickets in 437. That's roughly the 45 yard line.
Seating Chart

All of my tickets are in the UGA Section, and all were purchased from the UGA Athletic Department. I need to keep 2 of those 6 tickets. If you've got Auburn tickets and need UF tickets, let me know. We'll work something out. Best trade(s) gets the tix. I'm not looking to make a profit. Just looking to get into the Aubie game and make sure my UF tickets find a red and black home.

decaturdawg [at] hotmail [dot] com

Thanks and Go Dawgs.

PWD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should try stubhub

Unknown said...

nice.

if i wanted to make a profit i would.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

anon - I can't let you post your phone number on here. Some clown will have the whole world posting it online and calling you.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan