Reuben Houston is not impressed.
If Lil Joe was just a random civilian minding his own business, selling chicken wings and basking in his own bucket of crazy this would barely even warrant a mention.
However, Joe Hamilton joined Tech's football staff last week as assistant director of player personnel. His duties include assisting with recruiting and helping the players.
So their shiny new recruiting guru gets pinched riding dirty? Damn. Well, let's review the charges.
- Possession of Weed by a member of Coaching Staff: That's a recruiting plus for GT. Kids love the weed these days.
- Hit and Run: Based on Tech's recruiting class last year, they could really use some guys that can do at least one of those things well.
- DUI: Booze don't drink itself. Kids understand that.
- Open Container: Easier for sharing between coaches and players.
- Timing: How much do you want to wager that Lil Joe was enjoying his party on wheels in a post-Cinco De Mayo haze. You have to respect his commitment to celebrating Mexico's Independence by enjoying some fine Columbian stank.
-- Leading by Example - EDSBS
Ht - Erik