Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

May 20, 2008

UGA vs. ASU Tickets -- Momentum Building?

SIonCampus gave us a shout out in the Campus Clicks page. Why? The campaign that Kanu of DodgyAtBest and I are pushing in an attempt to make UGA fans aware of the $99.00 Arizona State season tickets. The story has now been picked up by The Arizona Republic, Tony Barnhart and SI. I think that I speak for both Kanu and myself when I say that we're dying of curiosity to see how many Dawgs are actually going to show up in Tempe.

Hell of a deal for $99.

(note: if the SI link s gone when you read this. Sorry. I think they update their content pretty quickly. It was under "odds and ends".)

PWD

3 comments:

Lucid Idiocy said...

Of course I own 7 sets of ASU season tickets. Who the hell doesn't?

Anonymous said...

Already made hotel and airline reservations with two other guys. I know at least ten others that are making the trip. Really looking forward to it. We are getting out there Thursday afternoon.

Anonymous said...

If everyone that tells me they are going is actually going to show up, I know at least 200 people that will be there ready to get liquored, ..err..make that, 3 beer'd up.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan