Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

July 7, 2008

About the never been kissed Tech nerd

I know if the shoe were on the other foot, the Tech nation could never take the high road here. But I'm not going to write anything about this kid. I know it's funny, and it fits the stereotype square on. But he's sort of a civilian...for lack of a better word. If he was a student-athlete, I would've taken the day off of work to write about it non-stop. lol.

Dawgnoxious thinks I'm nuts to turn it down because the kid went on Fox 5 and voluntarily drew additional attention to himself. Maybe I'm missing out on a good time by making fun. Maybe I'm just going soft in my old age.

I'll probably regret this later, but I'm passing on it.

Update (on second thought)...the Hive Reaction is pretty funny. Most of the comments start with "Please let this be a hoax." Then they go to insulting their own once reality strikes. Hmmm...sort of like how they deal with their football actually.

PWD

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

PWD- your a better person then I am. If I had your powers over the interweb this poor guy would be the laughing stock of the bulldog nation.

Stay classy

Unknown said...

He already is.

To me...making fun of him is something I do at a bar or at work. It just seems heavy handed to do it here.

I took it easy on one of their people a year or two ago. remember the homely kid (GT future enrollee) and the cute girl (UGA future enrollee) standing next to each other in their local paper.

I didn't post that either. Just too obvious.

That doesn't mean I didn't laugh at Mike Bell playing "Rambling Wreck" any time he'd take a call about it today. lol.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, PWD, the fact that you're so nice and the fact that this kid has, evidently, no balls at all, isn't going to change the fact that you and I, as Georgia graduates, will be working for him one day.

Unknown said...

That kid is lying - never been kissed my a double s. Ah, gee, I hope that all works out for you. What a crock. The entire dawg nation wishes their "couldgiveacarelessdolences."

Anonymous said...

I hope Michael and Lafawnduh will be very happy together.

Anonymous said...

"Hi, I'm Chris Hanson and welcome to "To Catch A Nerd."

Astronaut Mike Dexter said...

I love how the guys on the Hive thread are Zaprudering the kid's Facebook page and doing everything short of hiring a private investigator in an effort to prove that the thing is a Bulldog hoax.

Nope, sorry, guys . . . he's all yours.

Anonymous said...

In other spots on the internet where we can laugh at our rivals, check out the Gator tattoo thread.

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=63763

Anonymous said...

Dawgnoxious is right.

Dubbayoo said...

Did anyone else notice his laptop in that picture appears to red & black?

Will said...

This will be me in 4 years except I won't even have the online girlfriend.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan