Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

July 31, 2008

A Suggestion for Damon Evans


Damon, I have a brief suggestion for you. This week, I got my refund check for the road game tickets I didn't have a high enough score for. Thanks. But, I'd like to have the option to have that money go directly to the Hartman Fund and increase my score so that I eventually won't get refunds on my ticket orders.

How about a box on my ticket order form that, if I check it, will let you directly deposit my ticket refund to the Hartman Fund as a contribution? I'd get credit for a donation that, frankly, I already counted as spent money (after all, I haven't seen it since February) and the Athletic Association/Hartman Fund gets the money earlier. Plus, you don't have to waste the time and expense of sending me a paper check and I don't have to go to the bank. It's all about efficiency and the time value of money. What do you think?

Quinton

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Idea actually!!

The 31st Floor said...

I've always wondered why this wasn't the case

Uncle Front Runner said...

I'm game. Awesome suggestion.

Anonymous said...

Great idea. I would do that as well.

Unknown said...

As long as that's not the default option, I also think it's an excellent idea.

Anonymous said...

Great idea. They should do it.

Anonymous said...

Great idea man! Have you sent an official e-mail suggesting this?

Anonymous said...

Or.....they could direct deposit it into my account.

Anonymous said...

Great time and money saving idea! Simple, and everyone wins.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan