- #10 Georgia at #13 LSU
------ or ------
#2 Alabama at (Unranked) Tennessee
- The Bama Factor - If Missouri were to upset #1 ranked Texas in Austin, the Tide could be traveling to Knoxville as the #1 team in the country to play their bitter enemy.
- The Car Crash Factor - Phil Fulmer could be playing for his life next week against his arch enemy as they pursue a national title.
- The What if UGA or LSU Blow It Factor - Our match-up with the Tigers will lose its luster if the Dawgs fall to Vanderbilt or LSU drops one at South Carolina.
- The LSU Really Wants to Play UGA at Night Factor - Obvious. Although, I don't really think it has any bearing on anything.
- The CBS is Lousy at Picking Games Factor - CBS really sucks at picking games this season. They have missed out on Auburn vs. LSU, Auburn vs. Vanderbilt, Alabama vs. Georgia (not their fault), and Georgia vs. Vanderbilt so far. In each case, the two teams had a higher average ranking than the game that aired on CBS.
-- Tickets: Georgia at LSU (Baton Rouge)