Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

October 7, 2008

NYC Dawgs: Help Herschel Today

Unconfirmed rumor worth investigatingConfirmed (Pics on the Way) if you're in NYC today:
Herschel Walker is on the TV show Celebrity Apprentice and his team has been assigned to sell cupcakes today in NYC at 46th between 6th and 7th avenues from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

If you ever thought about buying a cupcake, today is the day to do so! Buy a dessert from Herschel and help his team win the latest challenge on the Celebrity Apprentice. Please help us spread the word to other Georgia graduates in the area and encourage them to go cupcake shopping.
PWD

5 comments:

Barstool said...

Done and done. I'm guessing at least 100 UGA folks know about this in NYC now after email chain I started. I'll be there.

Funemployed said...

It's true, my best friend just bought a cupcake and got his picture taken with him.

Kevin said...

Said best friend from above ^^
Herschel is out there, looking huge as ever. Along with Rodman. Ivanka Trump showed up too.

RedDevilDawg said...

just had my co-workers track him down outside the office in NYC---Nice enough to hop on a call with me. That was pretty sweet, he's always such a nice guy. I'll be looking for the signed picture soon guys! Go Dawgs!!--cupcakes indeed are delicious.

DAMN GOOD DAWG

Anonymous said...

Paul.... We had a TON of Dawgs fans. I sent out the email to the list serv (864 emails) and I know I had more than a few folks show up. Some pics I'm sending through our friend, Kerri W. GO DAWGS! TackUGA

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan