Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

March 4, 2010

About the Blog

I've obviously not been posting as much the past few months, and I'm not sure when or if the level of activity / posting will return to the ultra high-level of the 2008 season when we were at our peak.

Some of the reduction in posts is due to increased work related travel. Some of it is due to tighter work related IT firewalls. Some of it is due to burnout. And some of it is due to quite a bit of courting on my end. Yeah me.

This isn't an excuse post. I'm just telling you what the deal is because many of you have either emailed me or posted in the comments. I don't know what's in store for the site long term, but I know I'm NOT shutting it down.

I'm just reassessing things. I've got an idea or two to make the blog better (beyond simply posting more often). We'll see if I get to them any time soon.

I'm happy with the decisions and priorities I've made regarding this site and my spare time (this isn't my profession). Just bear with me. I imagine that I'll catch my second wind sooner or later.

Go Dawgs.

Paul Westerdawg
Georgia Sports Blog

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul,

It's all good. Quality always trumps quantity...and I've enjoyed this blog from the first day I began loggin' on.

Just do what you do, when you can. It's always worth the wait.

BulldogBry said...

It's cool, we'll wait. As long as you haven't lost your enthusiasm for UGA sports. Then we're coming after you :)

Ball-U-Dawg Triangle said...

Post when you feel like it. Long term, unpaid blogging is a marathon not a sprint.

Andy said...

I hate IT firewalls. Yes, I'm talking about you, SonicWALL. Let's see how you like it when I click publish my comment. .

PatinDC said...

What. You have a life...I thought that was against the blogger's credd. VBG

Love what you put up whether a little or a lot. You guys all have turned out a nice product here.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan