- 1. UGA winning out to finish 10-6 in the East
2. Vandy losing to UK tonight and losing to Florida to finish 9-7.
3. UK beating Vandy and losing at Tennessee to finish 9-7.
UGA can get the #3 Seed in the East; however, it requires all of the following:
- 1. UGA winning out to finish 10-6
2. Vandy beating UK. It doesn't matter what happens in the Vandy vs. UF game because UGA will lose the tie breaker to Vandy anyway.
Basically, Georgia will lose the head to head against Vandy, UK and UT due to SEC Tie Breakers. Also, we'll come in last in a three way tie to any of those teams due to SEC Tie Breaker rules. We must win out.
If Georgia goes 10-6, we can still get stuck with the 4 seed if Vandy goes 1-1 and UK wins out. Again...here we finish 3rd in a three way tie.
Technically speaking, RollBamaRoll says our seeding probability is:
- 65.2% -- 4 seed
16.9% -- 3 seed
15.5% -- 5 seed
2.4% -- 2 seed
-- UK tiebreaker scenarios - John Clay