- The defense.
- Honk your horn if you sacked Brantley Saturday night.
- Jarvis Jones, honk your horn a bunch.
- Bullgoat sized balls on three different must have play calls: Two fourth down TD passes and Murray's first completion in 10 attempts for first down to keep a drive alive.
- A manhood robbing 9 play, 58 yard, 5:32 drive to end the game.
- Give Richard Samuel a high four for his best rushing game, not statistically, but actually, of his career. He ran hard, with purpose and looked to punish the defense. That is what we've been looking for from you Mr. Samuel.
- Offensive line's run blocking.
- Aaron Murray running the football.
- Michael Gilliard quietly leading the team in tackles. Again.
- The defense.
- Georgia playing like they own the series, probably for the first time since 1989.
- Drew's punting. Gotta have you back, big guy.
- Allowing a TD on 4th and 19. Ogletree had a monster game, but no way you can allow a receiver to get that open on that play.
- Falling for the one play you knew they would run to open the game. Mad props on keeping it from happening again.
- QB and receivers not on the same page. I get some of that is the clown cop car full of WRs we keep pulling into the stadium (we've had 17 players, approximately 1/5th of the roster, catch a pass this season; we have five guys with double digit receptions), however, when it happens on back to back plays from inside the opponent's 20, that has to be fixed.
- I toyed with putting Walsh's performance further down, but his problems are fixable. He is getting plenty of leg on the ball, he is just pushing it right. Consistently.
- Scary special teams play.
- Kickoff coverage. Just have Walsh kick it out of bounds. I agree with Blutarsky that it was worse on TV. Guys didn't contain lanes, and even worse, ran to a spot on the field and stopped.
- I miss Fabris [insert sounds of power puking].
I am sure I missed some good and bad stuff. Overall, I am always happy with a win in Jacksonville. To me the most impressive thing of this game was coaching. We outcoached the Gators. We played like a team that never thought it was going to lose. We played hard, made defensive and offensive adjustments to win.
When is the last time you could say that at all?