Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

January 13, 2012

Fulmer Cup Season or God, Now I am Depressed b/c it's The Off-season

There is no way around the fact that we are over 230 days until college football is back making our lives full and rich, much the way eating a whole pound of Kobe veal served by Jenn Brown's jeans does.  Now, the Fulmer Cup is active.

The Off-season sucks. I lose weight. I have money. I have whole days on the weekends to do stuff. I don't spend large parts of my week in Sam's Club trying to figure out if it was bourbon or sweet tea vodka we ran out of. I buy both just in case. I eat well. I miss seeing people.

Now, we have the Fulmer Cup to deal with, and Athens' finest haven't gone all Sheriff Justice on the football team in some time. I hate the off-season.

TD

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do alumni count?

Dre Kirkpatrick of Bama arrested for pot possession according to joe schad

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan