- Kentucky - Nothing to see here. Move along.
- Florida - Gators are rolling. They might not lose again until the season finale against Kentucky.
- Vandy - Teams are figuring out Vandy. Can Stallings get the Commodores back to playing top 15 basketball?
- Mississippi State - This team really confuses me. I'm starting to think the coaches take long stretches of games off. Still they are in the discussion for the top of the conference.
- Ole Miss - We'll find out just how good this team is this week with two tough road games.
- Alabama - Plays down to the level of the competition too much to be a contender for anything more than an NCAA bubble team.
- Arkansas - Starting to look like the team is wearing out playing the super up tempo game.
- LSU - The Tigers are competing, but might not win another game until late February with their schedule. Will Johnson still have his team by then?
- Tennessee - Reverting to pre-conference schedule form. Still a talented team, but seems to play younger than they are.
- Georgia - Woo hoo! Dawgs didn't lose this weekend. What's that? They were off? Oh.
- Auburn - At least they have played South Carolina.
- South Carolina - I wanted to reward them for their win over 'Bama, so I am not ranking them 13th. This week.
January 31, 2012
This week, you could put teams 4-7 and 9-12 and just shake them up. It is that close.