Honestly, I don't know how to do this anymore. Beside clearly moving Georgia up from the bottom and leaving Kentucky at the top, it is a very jumbled group.
- Kentucky - It is hard to imagine this team losing a contest in the league now.
- Vandy - Second by default after the turds Florida and Mississippi State laid this week.
- Florida - Glad to see the Curse of Pearl lives on, at least for the Gators.
- Mississippi State - Sidney showed he is the biggest drama queen not on reality TV and lost the Georgia game for State, but luckily Bama lost to LSU, so they are still 4th.
- Alabama - Really didn't want to put them this high, and I expect them to fall with the suspensions, but the others just keep doing enough to stay below them.
- Mississippi - Just don't see the Rebels doing anything more to make it into the NCAA tournament.
- Arkansas - 40 minutes of hell, my ass.
- LSU - Nice little season the Tigers are putting together. It isn't a stretch to say they are the feel good story of the conference.
- Tennessee - Vols always seem ready to face the Gators. Too bad they don't play Florida every game.
- Georgia - First winning streak of the conference slate for the Bulldogs. Can they keep the rebounding up enough to make a post season run?
- Auburn - Auburn is back to being Auburn after putting up big offensive numbers for a couple of games.
- South Carolina - The Gamecocks are literally hoping for a first round loss in the SEC tournament so they can get back to Columbia for the Princeton baseball games.\