Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

June 5, 2013

Stricklin contract details; Perno calls him

$575,000 per year for six years. That $125,000 more than Perno.

Speaking of, Perno gave him a call:
“I don’t know if I’ve ever had a conversation that when I hung up, I was so touched by how gracious he was,” Stricklin said. “It’s a difficult situation that he’s had to go through and I understand that. He called me. He reached out to me and wanted to let me know that he is a Georgia Bulldog for life. He supports this program and he supports us. That meant a lot to me personally.”
All class, David. All class.

TD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said it when I thought he needed to go and I'll say it again, Perno is as much a Georgia Bulldog as anyone to have ever been in Athens. DGD!

Anonymous said...

Very classy indeed, Coach Perno. DGD

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan