So Saban listens to the Rolling Stones. Not sure why that surprises anyone. Especially since"Sympathy for the Devil" was written by him. Rollllllldamntahd.
- Will Muschamp - Henry Rollins. Old stuff, though.
- James Franklin - Bell Biv Devoe. 'Cause all his coaches' girls are Poison.
- Steve Spurrier - Randy Travis and Dwight Yoakam. Shirtless and drunk on the original banquet beer is exactly the scene for Travis and Yoakam.
- Les Miles - Vivaldi and Daft Punk. What else?
- Mark Richt - Vince Gill, but from Pure Prairie League.
- Gary Pinkel - John Tesh. Light listening that goes well with a tumbler of Zinfandel.
- Dan Mullin - Dave Matthews Band. Bros gotta bro, bro.
- Gus Malzahn - Frankie goes to Hollywood. Hey, they're British, PAWWWLLLLL!
- Hugh Freeze - Gorillaz. I mean, they ain't real. Are they?
- Mark Stoops - Gangstagrass. Bluegrassrap. The most Kentucky thing there is.
- Bret Bielema - Nickelback. Affinity for busty mom porn.
- Butch Jones - Adele. He is definitely rolling in the deep.
- Kevin Sumlin - Jay-Z. He's got 99 problems, and QB is one.