- Alabama - Saban is getting charitable in his old age, only scoring 45 on Georgia State. Next thing you know, he'll be loaning Georgia some of his extra running backs.
- Georgia - Ole meme: Who needs defense? New meme: We need defense.
- LSU - Mett might have the most legit argument for the Heisman in the SEC.
- Texas A&M - The West's version of UGA, but with fewer playmakers (at the moment).
- Florida - Now we'll see if they can do it on defense alone with LSU, Missouri and Georgia in the next three games.
- South Carolina - Screwed around and let Kentucky have life in the second half. Spurrier's got bigger problems than Clowney's rib cage, if you ask me.
- Missouri - Congrats, Mizzour. You are officially a member of the SEC now that you've learned "Yeah, but it's just Vandy."
- Auburn - Starting to look more comfortable with Malzahn's offense.
- Ole Miss - Did Bo Wallace piss off Auburn, too?
- Tennessee - Much like the Germans at The Battle of the Bulge, they threw everything at Georgia only to come up a field goal short.
- Vandy - New Vandy™= Old Vandy, approximately.
- Mississippi State - Still trying to figure out how a 2 point game became a 23 point ball game so quickly.
- Arkansas - Will likely head to Baton Rouge at the end of the season needing a win to go to Shreveport.
- Kentucky - Score 28 on Alabama this week if you want to impress me.
October 8, 2013
Posted by Tyler Dawgden at Tuesday, October 08, 2013