Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

October 6, 2013

Thank God we're out of Knoxville

With Marshall and Justin Scott-Wesley out for the season, Barber and Bennett out for some indeterminate amount of time, I'll just say that I'm fired up we got out of Knoxville with a win. I still haven't been able to see the second half, but chatting with The Wife and my father, I'm starting to believe these last second gut wrenchers is our lot.

We are the Cardiac Dawgs.

I don't like it. I wish we played better defense. I wish we never had to punt. I wish our offensive line didn't look like extras on Shutter Island. I wish our linebackers never allowed a drag route go with two guys chasing one receiver while another is alone in the seam. I wish we could enjoy a 4th quarter winning instead of for exciting football.

I am glad we have the QB we have. I am glad we have the coach we have. I am glad for the work they put in this season. I am glad I am a Georgia Bulldog.
TD

3 comments:

paulwesterdawg said...

You are being too hard on the OL. You need to see the second half.

Hey berto said...

You have to be proud of this team... All because of some stellar leadership.

TylerDawgden said...

I keep hearing that. Might get to watch it tonight.


Did Tenn do anything special in the second half to slow down the offense or did the 10+ point momentum swing do it?

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan