Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

November 17, 2013

Grief bacon

Kummerspeck. Yeah. I'll need some of that today.  I'll re-watch most of the game later, but last night at 1am when I got back from Auburn, I had to watch the play.

I know we'll see it for years to come, but if you want to blame this loss on guys not knocking the ball down, you didn't watch the first half. Or give Auburn's defense enough credit. I know I didn't.

Also, Georgia's defense played a completely different game in the second half. For that matter, the offense did, too. I still don't know how to think about the game. I do know that the game was a perfect example of teams getting the right breaks at the right time making a dream season. Doesn't that one play pretty perfectly sum up the whole season for both Georgia and Auburn?

TD

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan