Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

August 14, 2014

Treton Thompson's committment to UGA

I don't normally post on recruits, especially a full season of official visits before they are allowed to actually commit. Why? Well Bernie hits the nail on the head with this:
Truth is, most (if not all) of you love Trenton Thompson about the same as you loved you some Da'Rick a few years ago. If that's the case, eventually you have to ask yourself - if college football recruiting is indeed a game, am I the one getting played?
So take all of this with a grain of salt.

That being said, you have to like what Trenton Thompson is saying about recruiting for Georgia:
 "I mean, if I go to Georgia, I can change their program around," Thompson said. "I'm trying to do a lot of recruiting, trying to get more linebackers. The defensive linemen really want to play next to me and everybody want to play behind me make sure I get pressure to the quarterback, make sure they get picks, interceptions and lots of tackles."
I like his fire for UGA. Here's hoping he doesn't have a best friend/surrogate brother who is a lightly recruited QB that gets a January 31st offer to play for Auburn.

TD
(h/t Thomas Reynolds for the article)

1 comments:

paulwesterdawg said...

He has the best HS interior DL video I've seen ever. If his name had an "eaux" at the end, he would look exactly like one of those scary LSU DTs...only more fit.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan