- Alabama: An impressive win over an improved West Virginia. Considering they have a new QB, secondary, and LBs. Given they had to over come Kiffining from within, the Tide looked pretty good.
- Georgia: Gurley is a beast, but Georgia's defense isn't being given enough credit for their performance. If the secondary continues to improve, the story of this season could be more about defense than Gurley.
- Texas A&M: Hidden by all those points they scored against South Carolina is all those yards they gave up to an offense that looked out of sorts for half the game.
- Auburn: Auburn looks to be back where they were mid-season last year. The only downside is they were a couple of breaks going against them from being Texas A&M with a less sexy coach last year.
- LSU: I want to say LSU got lucky, but we are talking Les Miles, so it might be better to say luck got Les Milesy.
- Ole Miss: Rebel Bears as the Bad News Bears. Please make it happen, Hollywood.
- Mississippi State: Nothing to see here but an out talented C-USA team getting run off the field.
- Missouri: I think the Tigers offense will be ok with Mauk. The question mark will be their defense.
- South Carolina: Possibly the best 0-1 team in the state of South Carolina.
- Tennessee: I'm willing to concede the Vols are better, but they are still only going to go as far as Justin Worley goes in finding Pig Howard six plus times a game.
- Florida: Scoreless in 2014.
- Arkansas: They lost, but looked much more like the teams Bielema had at Wisconsin. Now, if they had the speed....
- Kentucky: Before we get too excited about them, let's remember this looked a lot like their game against Alabama State last season.
- Vandy: I was tempted to rank them lower.
What are your thoughts?