Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

January 13, 2016

Eckler on burning down the house that Richt built

This....
I learned a valuable lesson watching Brian Schottenheimer. He came into a situation where he tried to run an offense that was already in place and didn’t run his offense, so to speak. I didn’t want get into a situation like that after watching the difficulties that he had. When you do that – and I watched it happen – as a coordinator, and it’s not really your stamp but it’s your name, that’s not a good gig.
makes me wonder who made the hiring call on OC last year, and why it came to that.

I'm telling you, the 30 for 30 on the end of the Richt era will be epic.
TW

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan