Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

January 11, 2016

One possible grad transfer QB

I don't know anything about this, but Will Leitch asked us in last week's WSLS Podcast if UGA would bring in another grad transfer QB, and I got to thinking about it. It didn't take me long to find someone I thought might fit the bill.

Will Gardner, Louisville QB
Gardner, who started seven games for Louisville in 2014, has already gotten his release from Petrino. He's had a history of tearing his ACL, sitting out this whole season rehabbing his knee.

Here's the deal. He's from Douglas. He had an offer from Alabama. His primary recruiter? Alabama's own South Georgia connection, Kirby Smart.

Like I said, I have no information on this, but if we were to go that route, Gardner would be the most likely I can find right now.
TW

UPDATE: Well, not so much....

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan