Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

August 17, 2006

Sincere apology in order

I had a comment earlier today that was a snarky comment about Spurrier's kid walking on at South Carolina. I didn't know he was adopted so my comment, which has since been deleted, was entirely inappropriate.

It was removed when I was made aware of the situation. Sorry.

I don't knowingly take a shot that cheap. Again, I'm geniunely sorry about that.


Paul Westerdawg
Georgia Sports Blog



BTW -- "SSB Charley" thanks for the heads up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay classy, Paulwesterdawg.

Dawgnoxious said...

Not to put words in your mouth PWD, but I believe you meant that Spurrier's kid didn't have his father's jeans. Steve's jeans stop at the knee, but his kid's go all the way to the ankle.

Michael Pigott said...

I use to have a high school photo of who I thought to be Houston Nutt on my site. It was in fact his father who had passed away last year. I felt shitty, took it down, and apologized profusely. I'm sure you meant it in jest but you're a bigger man for what you did. Keep up the good work and stay a good person.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan