Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

February 27, 2007

Whatever you're doing. Stop. Because this is better. UK fan videos

Wow. With the help of the guys over on UGASports.com's hoops board, we have uncovered the mother load of obnoxious UK fan videos. Oh sure, the new videos aren't homages to wife beating and hating Tubby Smith like OH Napier's classic..."Final Four or Hit the Door" but they're outrageously good nonetheless.

Start it off with Lazy Tuesday rocking like no other (HT - Card Report)

The link to the video has moved b/c the YouTube version is/was about to come down.

And that may be topped by two more white boys keeping it too real for their own good (Card Chronicle).

See Also:
-- OH Napier's Page - His Band Page
-- UK Fans are Priceless - GSB
-- Low Point for UK fans - KentuckySportsRadio.com

If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times. Thank heavens there was no Youtube when I was a teenager. Doing dumb stuff on video these days is like getting a tattoo. It sticks with you forever.

PWD

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha this is amazing. i can't believe anyone would do this with a BAC below .3, and even then I don't know if it is completely excusable.

Anonymous said...

those were absolutely the two most tone-deaf individuals of all time. What scares me is I that they were serious about the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

I feel terrible making fun of the mentally "off," as my grandmother would have put it.

Anonymous said...

dear god i hope those two don't ever become georgia fans... we'd never hear the end of it.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I watched those clips back to back. They were so bad; I think they gave me cancer.

Anonymous said...

god dawg, I believe that's the first down syndrome rap group that I've ever seen.

Scott said...

These dudes give us white boys a bad name. Some of us actually have rythm!

Quinton McDawg said...

Wow. I have to believe that the camera man was putting them up to it. Maybe like the popular kids in high school would pretend to like the dorks only to get them to do something humiliating.

We love K-Kentucky B-Basketball. The best part is the manual echo effect.

Anonymous said...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6894888789522810104

check the link a priceless derailment following the loss to Vandy.

Danielle Solzman said...

Hey, man, could you link to Revver. The YouTube link is an infringement of copyrights.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan