Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

March 24, 2007

Georgia gets commitment from CB

Brandon Boykin (5'11" 170 lbs.) committed to Mark Richt and the Georgia Bulldogs. The Fayette County star told DawgPost.com:
"I know the secondary at Georgia is very deep. I also know that I will have to work my way into playing time,” Boykin said. “A lot of guys just want to go to college and play a couple of years and go into the league (NFL), but it doesn’t work like that. You have to put in the time. When we talked about all of that I knew they were being real with me."
His list of offers so far isn't overwhelming, but it's still early. Georgia Tech was apparently interested, but he might have gotten lost in their coaching shuffle. One thing our coaching staff excels at is targeting the right DBs.

See Also
-- Boykin is a Bulldog - UGAsports.com
-- Georgia's Commit List - UGASports.com

PWD

1 comments:

peacedog said...

He was honorable mention all state in hoops.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan