Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

April 4, 2008

G-Day Rosters Via Your Computer

Georgiadogs.com has the G-Day rosters up and ready for your printer. The Red team looks like the number one offense and the reserve defense. The Black team is the opposite. Both Caleb and Knowshon are running for the Red team. I want to say that Coach Richt is sticking with his normal policy of rewarding the winning team with steak, while the losers get beans and hot dogs for the post game meal, but I'm not positive on that.

As I've written before, I really like .pdf rosters and game notes. If the rosters aren't enough to satisfy your thirst for all things scrimmage, there's always the spring media guide. Follow the link, study, memorize, and discuss.

Quinton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm taking the Black team as a five point favorite. I know it's a couple years before he'll top the depth chart, but I'm looking forward to seeing Logan Gray in the red.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but this is just setup to fail all around... first the weather. Next one team has approx 37 RB's and the other has 1. Top it off with roughly only 2 healthy WR's and many other stars out injured, combined with goofy rules needed to keep the few remaining stars healthy, and this is gonna SUCK bigtime. I love the red and black as much as anybody and had been looking forward to this, but everything over the last several days points to tomorrow being a boring disaster. Nothing good can possibly come from it, other than all the fans not from NE GA getting together again to get their tailgate on one more time... you know I'm right. I for one am hoping for lightning tomorrow, maybe if it's rescheduled we can fill it with more than 13 players. See ya at the movies!

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan