Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

April 3, 2008

Of grumpy coaches and nerds on the run


As you know by now, this blog stands firmly in support of Evil Richt. Whether jumping off bridges to pick up chicks, fighting Al Qaeda, chewing Penn Wagers a new a-hole, or celebrating in your end zone and laughing about it, Evil Richt rolls hard.

So I'm pleased to see Evil Richt in a grumpy mood post practice yesterday complaining about the effort and generally in a foul mood.
"It was half-hearted at best. It was almost like they were looking around and waiting for me to cancel practice. If not for the four-hour rule, I would have started the whole thing over."
Normal Richt does the recruiting and schmoozing. Great. Love it. But letting Evil Richt out of his cage a bit more will win us a national title. Other headlines from yesterday:And in nerd news, Paul Johnson continues to struggle to find anyone excited about playing in his leather helmet offense. Leading WR James Johnson has quit the team.

PWD

PS --> Check out the new poll on the right. What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I heard that G-Day was going to be televised. Is that true? If so, what channel?

I've gotta coach some T-Ball.

I know you're all disappointed I won't be there.

Anonymous said...

Nevermind. Ching says it's on CSS.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan